[clug] [For Sale] EPOX EP-MVP3G5 & Matrox AGP video card

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jan 28 23:29:26 MST 2015

I have two items to clear out, and I’m hoping someone can claim them before the weekend is out.

1: EP-MVP3G5 main board with an AMD K5 or K6-II processor. No RAM.
2: Matrox video card, P/N G4+MDHA32G (way back in time this was a high-end dual VGA 2D video card)

If you’re even remotely interested in the main board, I’ll pull the fan off the processor and tell you what I can find. It’s a pain though, and I’d prefer to just drive it over to your place and let you discover what it is :)

Both items free to a good home. They were both working last time I used them which was around 2004. I will deliver to you by hand, or if you ask really nicely I’ll post them.

Alex

PS: yes, they’re ancient. Both have been sitting in my box of project parts waiting for that “home server” project which never quite happened. The main board and processor in a an anti-static bag, the video card in a bubble-wrap antistatic bag.