[clug] Full Circle

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Fri Feb 20 20:02:56 MST 2015

I read Issue #13 of this Ubuntu community magazine.
http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue13_en.pdf
The Chinese, Hungarian and Italian versions are here.
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-13/

I enjoyed the ideas in this edition--except for the Letters section,
that I found boring.

New were a desktop, a laptop, and an Ubuntu version. Also reported were
a KDE upgrade, an Ubuntu developers' forum, and a vulnerability.
An article was on installing Ubuntu.

The editorial theme was on demonstrating an upgrade. So an article
described organising a demo day in the United States. And an article
showed an Ubuntu release party in Nepal. That was featured on the cover.

An article explained backing-up compressed files onto a server. And a
long article showed how to backup via e-mail.

A long article showed how to edit photographs using GIMP. And an article
explained how to watch TV.

An article talked about the concept of Web 2.0.

A user described his introduction to Kubuntu. A developer explained his
role. The woman's article was on project management. The youth page
mentioned applications and games. And a page showed off two readers'
customised desktop themes.

The question-and-answer page solved readers' technical problems.

Five terminal programs were shown off.

And the last page requested contributions.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/