[clug] Australian MythTV guide data?

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 10 01:14:50 MST 2015

On 10/02/15 15:08, Paul Wilson wrote:
> I have been using the OzTivo guide data for many years now but looks
> like the admin and support is in decline of late, does any MythTV
> users out there use any other source that I can try out?
>
> Paul
Shepherd.  Works fine and is well supported by a group of knowledgeable
people.

http://svn.whuffy.com/wiki/Installation

Follow the installation guide to get it working. (pay attention to the
Perl Dependencies part)

The "Over the Air Guide stuff is OK except for Channel Tens Mux which is
often short on detail and NITV which often misses detail all together.

HIH

Ian Bardsley