[clug] a very CLUGgy Christmas..

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Dec 16 09:52:29 UTC 2015

Because It's Christmas, that means it's the season to top post!

I've spent most of the last 3 weeks interstate for work, so dropped the
ball on organising anything.

To that end, I'll be at HopScotch Bar on Lonsdale Street from about 6pm
onwards on Thursday 17th. I'll probably wind it up around 8pm, but
hopefully people will be able to drop by long enough for a pint or two.

http://www.hopscotchbar.com.au/