[clug] Mini-ITX NAS build vs Fractal Define R5 series

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Thu Dec 10 02:28:29 UTC 2015

    Chris,

Nice case. Is it hot swappable ?

I have tended to use the larger Fractal Define R5 series, but the
drive bays are not hot swappable.

I remove the font cover to allow the air to flow straight in, install
two front fans and one back fan, mount the power supply the wrong way
around so the internal air is forced through the power supply as well
as through the back fan.

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-r5-black

George.