[clug] OpenStack - PackStack

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Dec 6 06:56:51 UTC 2015

    Mike,

I checked the NAT Tricks against the All-in-One scripted PackStack
build, and they seemed to be already in place.

When creating an instance as admin, then attempting to Associate an IP
address, I get the error message, "Error:External network xxxx is not
reachable from subnet yyyy. Therefore, cannot associate Port zzzz with
a Floating IP."

Of course the xxxx, zzzz and yyyy are not the real names, as I am too
lazy to type in those long number sets.

I will give up on the PackStack All-in-One solution. It is too likely
that any changes that I do to try to fix it, will in fact just make it
much worse.

Short of anyone who knows PackStack being available for me to visit
and to check my actual installation, I will now give Ansible a try and
see if I can follow these instructions.

George.