[clug] CLUG Website down

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 28 02:12:24 UTC 2015

On 28/08/15 11:56, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:32:32AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:17:03 +1000 Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>      just a quick email to say I've broken the CLUG website.
>>>
>>> I am working on fixing it  I can all but guarantee that if I don't send this
>>> email someone will notice.   Now that I've sent it no one will care ;P
>>
>> Thanks for the notification.
>
> woot!
>
> I broke it with the 2.2 -> 2.4 transition.
>
> Yours Tony.

I'm assuming you did all the requisite Unit Testing and Integration
Testing and other testing prior to your fixing the website...

For fun, an oldie but a goodie:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/255161
"I am unable to print from open office ...", aka
"OOo does not print on Tuesdays"

(see post #28 in above link for the hilarious discovery of the bug,
also check the date sequence of the various reports of the bug
occurring and then not occurring...).

Bob Edwards.