[clug] help network not working after upgrade to Fedora 22 (urgent)

Paul Wilson mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon Aug 10 07:54:26 UTC 2015

Actually I have it in BOTH.. but I was getting desperate, I will figure out
which one is the recommended after I get the system stable and ready for TV
watching .. recording .. need to get system up for production/home use..

BTW had to install Legacy Nvidia drivers for video to work.. who knew I had
a old legacy card.  (GT 220) I'd better look for a new card..

Paul