[clug] help network not working after upgrade to Fedora 22 (urgent)

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:42:10 UTC 2015

Welcome to systemd :)
I'm sorry but I don't have much time at the moment to dig through my
notes on this, common issue. The reference I used to fix it last time
was https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd-networkd

Are you running networkmanager?

(I'll try and check back later tonight to see if you still have issues
with this).

Hope that helps

On 10/08/15 14:19, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
> Could anyone help me get my Fedora box network working , not sure what
> the problem is..
> I can connect from local network but can't connect to internet.
>
> Firstly during the upgrade Fedora changed my ethernet interfaces from
> eth0, eth1
> enp4s0 ??
> enp6s0
>
> The route is I assume IPv6 but should I try to somehow default back to IPv4

<snipped>

Kind regards