[clug] [FOR HIRE][JOBS] I'm available for contract hire

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at vandradlabs.com.au
Sun Aug 2 01:07:41 UTC 2015

All

On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 03:52:24PM +1000, bryan at netspeed.com.au wrote:
> Dear Alex:
>
> >Reducing expenditure by not paying your staff means you end up losing
> >those staff. This doesn???t just reduce expenditure but also loses
> >productive assets.
> >
> >Reducing expenditure by skipping meals is different to making more money.

> Government departments engaging contractors and then deferring projects--is
> a standard way of bankrupting contractors!

I do not think you have all the facts to make a statement like this.

Projects are defrredfor many reasons - budgest, dependacy on ther prjects which
might be running late, politics, equipment deliveries, physical contruction
works, etc

having said that, people are NOT robots and need to eat, pay bills, etc. It is
only reasonable that this man is looking for something to fill his time while
he waits for the big ticket item to start up again.

Cheers
Tomasz

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek