[clug] OT Library books (about Linux)

Hal Ashburner hal at ashburner.info
Thu Apr 16 01:14:57 MDT 2015

"How Linux Works" - Brian Ward (No Starch)
"The Unix Programming Environment" - Kernighan & Pike (Prentice Hall)

Are the two I found most useful in learning to administer and use my
systems. The second has been out of date for decades and is still more
useful than most of the latest offerings.

Oh RUTE user by Paul Sheer was pretty good and freely available
online, pdf link on that page.

http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz