[clug] authenticated RPC

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Sep 9 22:38:51 MDT 2014

Are there any RPC protocols out there that have
authentication/aothorisation built in? It seem to have been over looked
in every one I've looked at. I'm using python to write some middle ware
to sit between a django front end on one server and a privileged service
on another, exposing a limited set of functionality. While I'll be
locking it down to only one or two IP addresses I'd still prefer to have
the extra level of protection of authentication. Not just as a mean of
defence in depth, but also to stop other things on the front end server
from having access or to change what functionality is available
depending on the user.

Jeff.

!DSPAM:540fd5dd12416598930770!