[clug] Linux Certification?

Paul Wilson mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Thu Sep 4 01:26:32 MDT 2014

Having used Linux mainly in the Home environment too for about 7-8
years I've got a lot of experience but perhaps not well rounded but
having done a few trail exam questions I found I'm pretty sure I could
answer most , but  I've  got a few knowledge gaps, so need to make
sure I've got all required areas covered.

Why are the tests sooo expensive?

Paul