[clug] Linux Certification?

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Wed Sep 3 03:31:00 MDT 2014

My observation is that the Red Hat path is usually followed by people whose
company pays for a course and an exam.

The LPI path is followed by... um, nobody other than me as far as I can
tell.

I bought an O'Reilly LPI book, read it and did everything it suggested. I
also try to have a copy of RUTE downloaded to every machine I own, but I
haven't looked at it in a few years.

--
MC