[clug] edX

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Fri Oct 31 07:28:13 MDT 2014

Thanks, Tessa:

> There is currently a FREE Introduction to Linux course on edx which comes
> highly recommended:
> https://www.edx.org/course/linuxfoundationx/linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-introduction-1621

That seems wonderful. Unfortunately the hosting institution is domiciled
in a pervasive surveillance society. :-X
I have campaigned for a Pirate Party candidate. And I don't lightly wish
to open my Inbox to a torrent of spam!

{By using our Site, or providing information to edX, you understand and
unambiguously consent to the collection, use, disclosure and retention
of information in the United States and other countries and territories,
for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Policy and the edX Terms of
Service <https://www.edx.org/edx-terms-service>. You hereby consent to
the collection, use, disclosure, and retention by edX of your Personal
Information as described under this Privacy Policy, including but not
limited to the transfer of your personal data between edX and the third
parties, affiliates, and subsidiaries described in this Privacy Policy.
For further certainty, any consent relating to a right to transfer
information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include
your consent to the transfer of the applicable Personal Information to a
jurisdiction which may provide a different level of privacy protection
than that available in your own country.}

https://www.edx.org/edx-privacy-policy

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/