[clug] Apology

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Oct 30 14:54:26 MDT 2014

I’m sorry that I fed the troll contributed to bombarding your inboxes with useless chatter and low-grade noise of the last 6 days.
I counted 125+ messages in the thread.

Initially I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but ended up taking the bait and causing you all grief.

Have added a mailbox rule to sideline them, so I won’t get distracted, and in turn won’t waste your time.

I’m very sad at this, it’s the first time I’ve had to do this on CLUG.

Again, my apologies for wasting your bandwidth.

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)

mailto:sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin