[clug] Reasonableness

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Tue Oct 28 08:56:28 MDT 2014

Steve and I corresponded:

{>>/  I’d like to train in Geology.
/>>/  Could you point me to the cartoon-guides for it?
/>/
/>/  My first university geology tutor has compounded a massive site, replete with photographs. I recommend it.
/>/  http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~imw/  <http://www.southampton.ac.uk/%7Eimw/>
/
I’m sorry.
There’s NO cartoons that I can see.
No maps.

It’s just a bunch of boring text, bad colour choices, poor fonts and irrelevant photos.}

I have conducted fieldwork at those sites, including original research!
It is obvious from the above that your claimed interest in the subject
of my first degrees--was nothing but a Furphy, a straw man spoof. Doctor
West was not an expert in the art of Web page design. Just a damned good
bloke, who helped me when I needed it.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/