[clug] Text editor

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sun Oct 26 05:44:43 MDT 2014

I networked my OpenMoko FreeRunner phone to my desktop computer.
Following is the output of ls in the phone's bin directory. And vi is
included.

addgroup           cp                 false l2test
mountpoint         rctest             tar
adduser            cpio               fgrep ln
mv                 rfcomm             tinylogin
ash                date               grep login
netstat            rm                 touch
bash               dd                 gunzip ls
pand               rmdir              true
bashbug            delgroup           gzip lsmod
passkey-agent      run-parts          umount
busybox            deluser            hcitool lsmod.26
pidof              sdptool umount.util-linux
cat                df                 hidd mkdir
pidof.sysvinit     sed                uname
chattr             dmesg              hostname mknod
ping               sh                 usleep
chgrp              dumpkmap           ip mktemp
ping6              sleep              vi
chmod              dund               kill more
ps                 stty               watch
chown              echo               kill.procps mount
ps.procps          su                 zcat
ciptool            egrep              l2ping mount.util-linux
pwd                sync

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/