[clug] October Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Mon Oct 20 23:04:50 MDT 2014

    Now that does sound like a fun topic !

George.

At Tuesday, 21-10-2014 on 09:00 Paul Wayper wrote:

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23rd October 2014

Date:23rd October 2014 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:Paul Wayper

Abstract:
It's open source games night!

Come along and tell us about the games you play on
Linux. From bzflag to Xonotic, from Aisleriot to
Tetravex, from 0 A.D. to Widelands, from Adventure to
Nethack, there's loads[0] of games out there to play. If
you're up for it, bring along your computer with a game
to play and we'll try to install and play it.

[0]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_video_games

Venue:Room N101
Computer Science and Information Technology Building
North Road
The Australian National University

See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.