[clug] Programmable title [a riff on Days of Yore]

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sat Oct 18 08:12:03 MDT 2014

Wow, that's historic! I remember as a kid visiting Jodrell Bank Radio
Telescope, getting a length of punched tape as a souvenir. As a new
undergraduate at Southampton, I played a lunar lander game via a
teletype in the engineering department. As an investor, visiting
Bangkok's main post office, I was sat down at a telex machine to type my
message to my bank in the Channel Islands. As a computer user, I
remember configuring modems with XON/XOFF etc. And as a hobbyist with an
Arduino, I came across UART terminology.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/