[clug] October CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Tue Oct 7 08:36:11 MDT 2014

I spent some of winter trying to get my PC to talk to my phone. And I
developed little more than frustration!

I tended to find the command line syntax abstruse. And the programs'
functions often appeared poorly related to their names. So I have since
made little use of a command line shell.

 From what I saw on the vici site, that project is not sufficiently
advanced to be of much use to me. But I recall having expended much
effort on helping the people editing FISH shell documentation to get it
more readable. So I wonder if I may be able to contribute similarly here?

I'm cycling, so attendance probability is constrained by motivation.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/