[clug] Seeking FOSS Hypervisor and Management GUI

Sam Couter sam at couter.id.au
Thu Oct 2 05:00:09 MDT 2014

I use LVM when partitioning virtual or physical servers so I can grow them
on demand. Or even shrink them on occasion.

Partitioning is definitely a subject all of its own. You will find plenty
of proponents of the "one big disk" approach you have taken. It's easily
the simplest approach. If it works for you, stick with it.