[clug] November Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Brians brians at en.com.au
Wed Nov 26 14:55:44 MST 2014

I have been on the CLUG list for several years and do not attend many
meetings as I am based in Goulburn NSW.
I will not be able to attend tonight's meeting due to a clash and the
distance but I would have liked to attend.

I would also like to thank Paul and  ask that the list be continued.

Perhaps the canberra MHV shed could be a possible venue for meetings and
would also involve their community who are mainly  linux
users.

Perhaps trying to make a "Big" meeting every quarter with a topic and
serious/well prepared speaker (and some emailed notes afterwards) and
the other meetings more social might work as a format.

I think it is important that CLUG continues in some form.

Has CLUG ever adapted a project such as the freedom box or started their
own project?

Brian