[clug] LCA 2015 InternetNZ Diversity Programme

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Mon Nov 24 04:49:31 MST 2014

Hi all,

LCA has made funding available explicitly to address diversity and
inclusiveness at LCA2015. The full announcement is below.

They give some examples on the funding page of the sorts of purposes for
which funding may be available:

   - childcare
   - accommodation
   - airfare or travel assistance
   - mobility requirements

If you'd like to attend LCA2015 but would need funding assistance to help
you get there, please put in an application for funding.

Cheers,

Jessica