[clug] Desktop commandline & remote embedded device

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sat Nov 15 08:41:17 MST 2014

Hi Eyal:

> So lscpu fails but you do have /proc/cpuinfo. This is sad, lscpu
> should not do that.
> And this should also work in your ssh window [cat /proc/cpuinfo].

I got the lscpu command to work by escaping the spaces in the final
directory name. That was according to my FISH shell.

lscpu -s ~/.gvfs/SFTP\ for\ root\ on\ 192.168.0.202/
Architecture:          i686
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                1

The information listing was shorter than the following lscpu result for
my PC. I was surprised that in the above three criteria, my PC and phone
CPUs were rated equal!

Architecture:          i686
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit
Byte Order:            Little Endian