[clug] Video card

Rodney Peters rodneyp at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 7 15:49:49 MST 2014

Bryan,

The comment has already been made that these "theads" on the list are becoming
far to long & numerous.

I suggest you come along to the *separate* Linux Learners SIG Thurs 20 at
Canberra Southern Cross Club, Jamison.  The latter forum is much more oriented
to the Linux beginner & elementary hardware questions that you are asking.

see

http://www.pcug.org.au/wp/member-services-2/calendar/

for time & venues

meanwhile you could subscribe to their mailing list via:

http://www.pcug.org.au/wp/member-services-2/special-interest-groups/linux-learners-sig/

The Linux Learners also meet twice monthly, which might assist you in getting
answers more quickly.

Rod

Disclosure - I am the co-ordinator of the Linux Learners SIG