[clug] Hivemind question: Portable wireless NAS recomendations

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Sun May 25 05:42:24 MDT 2014

I had the same need last Xmas on a long trip to Tasmania.

Got a Kingston MobileLite Wireless MLW221 and teamed it with a 2TB USB
external and the kids had media access from their tablets as well as
internet bridging.
Most of the device is Lion battery which can power a tablet/phone ot
other device as well, although I really haven't used it for this.

Check it out. A mear $59 from Mwave
I get the impression it is running Linux under the hood.

Neil Pickford