[clug] [job] short term web programming in Canberra

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun May 11 22:38:11 MDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I was approached with a job that does not suit me but it was suggested that there may
be people on this list who have the necessary skills and who might find it of interest.

Please see the description at the bottom.

You should respond directly to the address listed below. If you email me (the second
email listed) I will just pass it on without any consideration (or taking any other
action). I will probably not even read it...

cheers and TIA
	Eyal

--------- start -----
We are a Canberra-based IT team looking for programming and software development skills
for a project starting before the end of May 2014 for 2-3 months full time.

If you have the following skills and experience and would like to work from home or
Entry 29, please get in touch with us by replying to dr_8878 at yahoo.com.au or
Eyal at Eyal.emu.id.au

1) HTTP, HTML, HTML/XML parsing, Web programming.
2) Javascript/XUL browser extension programming.
3) iOS, Android, Windows Mobile SDK development, possibly in that order.

Remuneration will be negotiated based on delivery of agreed milestones. Please also
indicate your availability between May and June in your email.

Many thanks

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)