[clug] how to use traceroute

Ben Davies bdcrux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:56:25 MDT 2014

That sounds familiar....

A few months ago, I noticed a similar problem with my transact/iinet
FTTH. For a while, there were intermittent routing problems - quite a
lot of pages wouldn't load, or had to be re-tried a number of times
before I could get the content. IIRC, it went on for a few weeks and
the problem eventually went away...

I never got around to investigating in detail though :-(

Ben