[clug] linux friendly vendors

Ben Davies bdcrux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 02:09:46 MDT 2014

How is the build quality of the Zenbook?

We had never-ending trouble with three Asus transformer pads. All were
returned with different problems including a weak/fault hinge, cruddy
keyboard, dodgy display, faulty battery etc.

I'm curious if those quality control/manufacturing problems are mostly
limited to their pads?

Ben