[clug] Fwd: New meeting location (and sponsorship!)

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:17:29 MDT 2014

Hi all,

With the impending renovations at JD G35, David Smith from Peoplebank has
kindly offered to host our CPUG meetings at the Peoplebank boardroom in
civic. He has also been kind enough to provide Pizza and Beer!

For many years Peoplebank have generously supported local user groups here
in Canberra (including the Canberra Java Users Group).

Peoplebank are situated in Civic, so should be quite convenient for ANU
folk, and being more central should attract more people from within the
city.

People Bank
7-9 Moore St
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

https://goo.gl/maps/gOapW

Starting with our meeting next month (6pm Thursday 6th August), all future
meetings will be held here. There will be a door bell located at the
entrance, ring that and someone will let you in!

Next months meeting details are here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cadq1c6sfl329mqokh9b76js6to

You can sign up to the G+ community here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103339628935802168974

Sign up for the CPUG mailing list here:

CPUG wiki is here:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/CanberraPUG

Please pass this location change info on to your fellow python friends and
colleagues!

Cheers,
Gav

{e} gavin.jackson at gmail.com {mb} 0422 443 980