[clug] AEC denies FOI request to source code of 'EasyCount' for counting Senate votes.

Francis Markham francis.markham at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 23:03:36 MDT 2014

I agree that funding the crowd funding project a good way to go.

But FoI is not the only way to get this information. I would suggest, for
example, that someone close to the FoI request team contact Senator Ludlam
(who has a reasonable record to these issues) and see if he can assist in
getting the source code tabled as a document in the Senate.

Cheers,

Francis