[clug] AEC denies FOI request to source code of 'EasyCount' for counting Senate votes.

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:00:39 MDT 2014

There's a crowd funding campaign to get as much legal resources as
possible directed to a 26 August AAT hearing reviewing AEC's decision
not to release any information (no source code, no
manuals/documentation, not even the titles of the files/documents in
question!) http://www.pozible.com/project/183015