[clug] Netspeed Longreach?

Jeff Stiff smee.heee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:03:21 MST 2014

G'Day,

I've been looking at these guys for a while.  I don't know of anyone in
Tuggeranong using them, but have a mate in north Canberra that used the
same service there.  He said it was good unless it was raining, then the
speed went down to dial up style.

I too have a couple of spare modems you are welcome to try, as previously
offered.

I have found a new modem, or a different brand, can have a significant
impact on the speed you get.

Cheers,
Jeff.