[clug] February CLUG monthly meeting

Jeff Stiff smee.heee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 04:57:22 MST 2014

G'Day All,

As promised at tonights meeting here is the details of the online shop that
I use for TV Capture Cards: http://www.digitalnow.com.au  As a bonus this
is also suppporting a Canberra local.

I have personally used the TechniSat AirStar2 (PCI) and the DigitalNow
TinyTwin (USB) among others that are no longer listed.

Cheers,
Jeff.