[clug] [OT] 17" Monitors for free

Anestis Kozakis kenosti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:20:23 MST 2014

Hi All,

Recently joined the list and I believe this is my first e-mail to it.

I know this isn't Linux related, but it is free related.  If anyone is
interested (or knows anyone or any organisation that might be interested) I
have a number of 17" monitors to dispose of form my work.

Please contact me directly if you require further details.

Anestis.
Anestis Kozakis | kenosti at gmail.com
- "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so
using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play.
Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it
with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"
- Numenera Core RuleBook - Page 102