[clug] raid question

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Wed Feb 19 21:07:22 MST 2014

I see Brett,

No, the disks have one partition that covers the whole disk (so only 2048 sectors at
the start are "outside").

Eyal

# parted /dev/sdi <<<'unit s print quit'
GNU Parted 3.1
Using /dev/sdi
Welcome to GNU Parted! Type 'help' to view a list of commands.
(parted) unit s print quit
Model: ATA WDC WD4001FAEX-0 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sdi: 7814037168s
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: gpt
Disk Flags:

Number  Start  End          Size         File system  Name  Flags
  1      2048s  7814035455s  7814033408s

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)