[clug] February CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Feb 10 15:00:03 MST 2014

	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 13th February 2014

Date:		13th February 2014 (Second Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Paul Wayper

Abstract:	After the success of the first "round table" general
		meeting last month, I thought we'd try the same thing
		for the Programming SIG meetings.

		At this first meeting, we'll basically go around the
		room introducing ourselves and giving a brief
		description of what we're working on, or what we're
		still puzzling out. Plan to talk for about ten minutes,
		but from our experience at the last meeting I'm sure the
		talk will expand to fill all the available meeting space
		:-)

		Hope to see you there!

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.