[clug] MFP Printers

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Sun Dec 28 16:02:00 MST 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 09:14:48AM +1100, Neill Cox wrote:
> I ended up going with the Fuji-Xerox (based on the criteria that it was the
> one Officeworks had in stock) and have been pleasantly surprised at how
> easy it's been to setup.
I'm sure there are counter-examples but I've not had a problem with
the recent (say <7 years) of Xerox printers. They just work. No fiddling
around with finding PPD or that the model number is different because
its in Australia.

If the printer I got breaks, I'd probably go looking for another Xerox
laser again.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au