[clug] Sourceforge Project Sleepyhead

Keith Goggin keith.goggin at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 25 00:57:22 MST 2014

On 25/12/14 17:37, Brad Hards wrote:
> On 25 Dec 2014 14:55, Keith Goggin <keith.goggin at bigpond.com> wrote
>> ~/build_sleepyhead $ qmake ../sleepyhead-code/SleepyHeadQT.pro
>> ~/build_sleepyhead $ make -j3
>> cd sleepyhead/ && ( test -e Makefile ||
>> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/qmake
>> /home/kg/sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/sleepyhead.pro -o Makefile ) && make
>> -f Makefile
>> Project MESSAGE: Building with QGLWidget gGraphView
>> Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport webkitwidgets
>> make: *** [sub-sleepyhead-make_first-ordered] Error 3
> Try installing libqt5serialport5-dev and libqt5webkit5-dev and redo the qmake and following steps.
>
> Brad
Thanks Brad that worked fine, I was a bit surprised how long it took but
I still have one missing module.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ludev
make[1]: *** [SleepyHead] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kg/build_sleepyhead/sleepyhead'
make: *** [sub-sleepyhead-make_first-ordered] Error 2
kg at laptop ~/build_sleepyhead $

I took a punt that the DKMS package for TI's cmem-mod driver, from
git://git.ti.com/ipc/ludev.git might be it but sad to say no.

Any further ideas?

Thanks again and merry xmas