[clug] Sourceforge Project Sleepyhead

Keith Goggin keith.goggin at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 24 20:55:03 MST 2014

Hi list,

I'm trying to build this from source and I am way out of my depth. Would
someone care to help me?

     <http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/>

<http://sleepyhead.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Build_from_source>

I'm running up-to-date Linux Mint 17 on a dual core emachines E443
laptop and I'm learning to drive a ResMed S9/H5i CPAP machine.

I've installed:-

     qt5-default, qtchooser, qtbase5-dev, qtbase5-dev-tools and
dependencies.

     qtcreator and it's dependencies.

     qt5-qmake

     python3-pyqt5.qtserialport and it's dependencies.

Then from a terminal

~ $ git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/sleepyhead/code sleepyhead-code
~ $ mkdir build_sleepyhead
~ $ cd build_sleepyhead/
~/build_sleepyhead $ qmake ../sleepyhead-code/SleepyHeadQT.pro
~/build_sleepyhead $ make -j3
cd sleepyhead/ && ( test -e Makefile ||
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/qmake
/home/kg/sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/sleepyhead.pro -o Makefile ) && make
-f Makefile
Project MESSAGE: Building with QGLWidget gGraphView
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: serialport webkitwidgets
make: *** [sub-sleepyhead-make_first-ordered] Error 3

I've also tried qtcreator but couldn't get past opening SleepyHeadQT.pro
to load the project got "The project SleepyHeadQT is not yet configured.
Qt creator uses the kit desktop to parse the project."

All help appreciated.