[clug] MFP Printers

David C cottrill.david at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:42:55 MST 2014

When I installed onto my Mint 17 laptop I installed the Brother .deb files
manually and CUPS was happy. I can use the printer.
When I installed the driver package on to my partners Mint 17 laptop, I
used the Brother installation package and that computer has never printed
to that printer. I've reinstalled CUPS and the drivers several different
ways since, to no avail. Setting up the HP has been easy on every device.