[clug] Christmas get together.

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Dec 3 13:58:55 MST 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 02:55:19AM +1100, Steve Walsh wrote:

> Tony eat me to this one (I had intended to send this out to day but got
> distracted by storm knock-on outages).

I figured you were busy and I had a few moments to I just did it.

> Either the 18th or the 21st work for me, but I'll be in Sydney recovering
> from the office Christmas party on the 14th. Happy to carry the planning
> forward from here.

The 18th is no good for me.

So I vote for the 21st.

So now to pick a location.

Some questions:
1) Is "close to public transport"?
   1.1) If so what constitutes close? a 1km walk 2?
3) If it's at lunch will CLUGers be bringing family?  If so then being near
   some kind of playgound is a good idea(tm)

Yours Tony.