[clug] Christmas get together.

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Dec 3 08:55:19 MST 2014

On 12/03/2014 08:13 PM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> Hi All,
>      Around this time of year CLUG frequently has a Christmas get together.

Tony eat me to this one (I had intended to send this out to day but got
distracted by storm knock-on outages).

I was originally going to propose the 18th, being a) a Thursday and
probably 14.28% easier to equate to CLUG and b) not the Sunday
immediately before Christmas.

The flipside to that is that it's a weekday in the last full working
week for people, which may impact on availability.

Either the 18th or the 21st work for me, but I'll be in Sydney
recovering from the office Christmas party on the 14th. Happy to carry
the planning forward from here.

regards