[clug] [detonazione at gmail.com: Debian]

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Dec 2 14:48:24 MST 2014

Hi Guys,
    I recieved this message and figured I'd open it up to a wider audience.

I can't reall the last time I installed Debian on x86.  Should I be worried?

Giacomo,
    On Cc is the Canberra Linux Users Group.  I think we're more or less at an
end of formal meetings this year but sometime son we'll be having a Christmas
get together.  I'm sure one way or another we'll be able to help you.

----- Forwarded message from Giacomo Paganelli <detonazione at gmail.com> -----