[clug] August Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Matthew Dormer mattd at aie.edu.au
Mon Aug 25 16:34:59 MDT 2014

Hi all,

For the 8th month in a row, I wont be able to make it to the CLUG
meeting.  And Ill miss this one badly as Im in the US and wont be back
till the 31st.

However I would love to show off my NAS and Laptop that I run Linux on.

Also I have a Job coming up that Id like to give people heads up on.

I work at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment.  I am in need of a
Windows / Linux Admin.  The Primary role will be supporting our students
and staff, but as a secondary Network Administrator to look after the
systems whilst I am traveling.

If anyone wants some more information, Please e-mail me and I will get
it to you.

Ill endeavor to make the September meeting.

Matt.

--
AIE Logo 	*Matthew Dormer
IT Manager *
| Canberra Campus: 02406F
This information may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify us
immediately and destroy the original message
without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.