[clug] [OT] How many CLUG members

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Thu Aug 21 18:57:43 MDT 2014

I think the answer to the samba and subject topics has been adequately
explained.

I'm further afield now (Melbourne) but was a Canberran up until a few years
ago, so although I used to attend CLUG meetings I don't so much anymore,
but the list is always interesting, useful and I like to know what is going
on with people and friends from my home town, so still subscribe.

Me I use Linux for everything, home, fun and business :) I work at
Rackspace, and have an awesome boss (who subscribes to this list so I know
will be reading this :P).

Matt (with hopefully some brownie points [remember this for the next
performance review season Mikal])