[clug] August CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 11 18:30:28 MDT 2014

On 12/08/14 08:00, Paul Wayper wrote:
> 	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 14th August 2014
> 	===================================================================
>
> Date:		14th August 2014 (Second Thursday of the month)
>
> Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
>
> Currently there are no talks scheduled. Would anyone like to volunteer?
>
> Venue:		Room N101
> 		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
> 		North Road
> 		The Australian National University
>
> 		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map
>
> Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry and bring
> 		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you want
> 		some.
>
> If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.

If we really don't have a talk lined up for this week, I am happy to
do a talk that someone requested of me recently on using VirtualBox
and lxc together on the same server, including virtual networking
setup, migrating from OpenVZ to lxc, migrating from VirtualBox to lxc
etc.

But, I also note that MHV are muscling in on this time slot with a
proposed C/C++ programming for Arduino workshop. So people might be
happier joining up with their effort instead.
http://forum.makehackvoid.com/t/workshop-c-c-programming-for-arduino/36

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.