[clug] JOBS: Java developer and C developer

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Mon Aug 11 01:15:02 MDT 2014

We're looking for people to fill two permanent full-time positions to
work on Linux based products, immediate start.

- Java developer
- C developer

NV1 clearance is required, so existing clearance or ability to undergo
one is mandatory (Australian citizens only).

I don't have any visibility on pay scale, but it's negotiable.

Email me offline (preferably with your resume) if you're interested or
have any questions and I can send you the job description.

Thanks,
Chris