[clug] Job opportunity: Web developer

Justin Freeman justin at agileware.com.au
Fri Aug 1 00:48:42 MDT 2014

Hi CLUG,

Please share this with anyone you think would be interested.

Support a Canberra company that supports Canberra IT developers.
Agileware require a Web Developer to join our team. Agileware are a Drupal
web development company based in Canberra. We work on exciting projects
which are deployed for customers around the world. So come and join us to
pick up some great experience and skills which will launch your career!

It would be highly regarded if you have any of the following:
- Drupal development experience (module and/or theme)
- PHP programming experience
- JQuery, SASS/COMPASS
- HTML, CSS and Javascript
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL
- A Degree or Certificate (completed or in progress) in IT, Computer
Science or Software Engineering

You must be able to work to a deadline, have a strong desire to learn new
technologies and techniques, and work well within a team.

This is a full-time position in our Canberra office, we will consider
part-time applicants. No age restrictions.

Residency Requirements
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)

Application procedures
Submit your application on-line via our website,
https://agileware.com.au/employment

Justin Freeman | CEO

phone: *02 61112941* * mobile: 0402027764 * skype: agileware *
http://agileware.com.au
address: Unit 4, 55-57 Lathlain Street, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia
Agileware Pty. Ltd. | ABN: 46 100 906 947

Keep up to date with Agileware News, sign-up to our newsletter,
http://agileware.com.au/newsletter

Want to learn Drupal? Come to Agileware Drupal training,
http://agileware.com.au/training

*Australian Drupal professional services: development, hosting, support and
training*

<http://agileware.com.au>